Bad news...

Well I was ready to start my new job. I have the apartment, I have the car, I may not have too much furniture, but essentially I have all that I need. But then I found out this week I need to have shoulder surgery. Long story short, my shoulder has been dislocated about 12 or so times in the last 6 years, I guess that is a bad thing. It happened again about 4 weeks ago, and unlike the other times, I could not get it back into place myself. So Trixe drove me to the emergency room, and we had a lovely two hour visit there, with them taking about 45 minutes to put my arm back in. Lovely time. So I had a visit with my doctor, and they took more x-rays, and found that I no longer have a ligament on my shoulder that hold it forward. This also is a bad thing. So to correct such, and if I want to have a normal functioning shoulder, I need to have surgery.

It is nice that my shoulder will work normally again, unfortunately the recovery process will take about a year. After the surgery, for two weeks, I will not be able to use my arm at all. It is my hope that at the end of the two weeks, that I will be recovered enough to at least use a keyboard.

Wish me luck,
Teeny

Comments

  1. Hi! Just stopped by to say i really loved the Darkness video. Let me present myself;I'm Hugo, i'm 23 and i'm from Portugal. You will probably ignore this comment but anyway i just want to say that the video i saw just had such an overwhelming positive energy that i couldnt help myself contacting you. Just to let you know that someone saw it and that someone enjoyed it a lot, even if that someone is across the ocean at Europe.

    I followed the link on the video, hope i'm writting to the right person here... otherwise it would be rather strange...

    Well, bye bye, if by any chance you consider any further contact please write to the following e-mail -> c16xe@msn.com <-

    Oh and... good luck for the shoulder, i wish you a fast recovery!

    Hugo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey - think you're in there Teeny :) - who the feck is Hugo fae Portugal?????


    Hope it all went well!!!!

    MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    luv fae Malky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teeny, what's this Darkness video?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts