Just what I need, a mad rush on Monday...

Well I must be getting comfortable with my job, I accidentally slept in till 9:30. Now I usually try to get into work at 9ish, and have been known to make it there at 9:30, but I was still in BED blinking at the clock at 9:30. Yea so that is not the nicest way to start your week. But eh no one really cared.

Omaha is fine. The apartment is clean for once, once I got over my illness I was motivated to clean for some reason. Might head out with Michelle on Friday, which would totally rock, because I have no plans whatsoever and it would be such a pity to waste a St. paddys day that is on a Friday.

I am jealous of you guys who get spring break. God a week of nothing would be awesome right about now.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Well us over here, didn't get the week off either :) - Some of us and by that I mean me, even have to go into Uni of a Saturday... what's up with that!? :)

    We did the typical Irish evening on friday we went for an indian... oh. no wait. :) Was goood though

    Have a good one :D

    Byeeeeeeeeee! MWAH!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Luv fae Malky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, your worried about my blogging abilities in Benin, but you don't ever post anymore, what's up with that. Anywho, I will let you know in person because I doubt you will read this but July 8th you are coming to kansas city, no if and or buts about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts