I can't believe it is almost Christmas...

Wow December went fast. I swear it was just the first week, and here Christmas is almost upon us. Weird. But Jeaniy and I do have our lone foot tall christmas tree, it even has lights on it, but I have yet to plug it in. Might have to do that before Christmas.

So I am going to be heading back to my parents house for the holidays (I need to stop thinking of it has "home" because when I refer to it as that people look at me strange and ask "But don't you live in Omaha?"). So I probably won't be on the Internet much, I know odd to think that, but whenever I go home, I just don't want to. I am really am on it like 10 hours a day, and when I start thinking about that number, I get a little bit depressed.

Also I am finally going to meet my niece Liesel this weekend! I think that she is a little over two months old! And she is suppose to look a lot like my older sister.

Well back to the grind.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Lars... Liesel... maybe your sister should change her last name to Von Trapp and just be done with it. ^_^

    Aw, a teeny christmas tree...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts