It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

Or maybe not. So it really feels like Thanksgiving just happened, and to me it still doesn't feel like Christmas time. Ok, I know all the decorations are out, and holiday music is being piped through every store I go into but it still doesn't feel like Christmas is in less then a week. I guess I still expect a month off and the fact that it is Christmas will slowly dawn on me after a few days of sleeping till noon. Damn, no such luck in the real world! But I did take a few days off from work, so I have the entire week off next week courtesy of my accrued PTO hours.

I think another reason it doesn't feel quite like Christmas, is because I am not doing a Christmas concert. Seriously, every year since I was in fourth grade, I have played something at Christmas time. I can't even count how many times I have done the Messiah. My orchestra didn't have a Christmas program this year, so our next concert isn't till February or March, and I still need to get the music!

Haven't thought about a New Year's resolution yet, anybody else have one yet?

Comments

  1. I don't ever do resolutions because I usually never keep them and then I feel bad. ^_^ I think if I could make a goal to try and attain though, I'd probably try to be a little more outgoing (socially... I'm know I'm nuts any other time).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts