Can I make it a week without paying for my lunch...

or Dinner, and sometimes breakfast?

So it is my birthday on Sunday. Yep the big 2-5. Kinda excited, because I am really hoping that my car insurance premium goes down. Isn't that what happens at 25? Well anyways, I got a coupon for a free ice cream at ColdStone creamery in honor of my birthday. And that got me thinking, how many meals (yes ice cream is going to be considered as a meal) can I get for free cause its my birthday? So with a little help from Google found this site and just signed up for a bunch of birthday clubs.

So the plan so far is:

Sunday March 2nd (Actual Birthday)

Lunch = Taco Bell (Supposedly you get a free combo meal)
Dinner = Provided by Boyfriend (I think we are either going for Japanese or Persian)

Monday March 3rd

Lunch = Diner @ work campus (free meal - show ID)
Snack = Cold Stone Creamery (free love-it size creation)
Dinner = Moe’s Southwest Grill (free burrito coupon)

Tuesday March 4th

Lunch = Arby's (coupon for sandwich)
Dinner = Famous Dave’s Barbecue (free meal coupon)

Wednesday March 5th

Breakfast = Krispy Kreme (free 1/2 dozen donuts coupon)
Lunch = Qdoba (free burrito coupon)
Dinner = Red Robin (free burger coupon)

Thursday March 6th
Snack/Lunch = Diary Queen (free Blizzard)
Dinner = Noodles & Company (free meal coupon)

Friday March 7th
Lunch = Ruby Tuesday (coupon for free appetizer)


Ok so the plan is ambitious, and well not that healthy at all, but hell I am not going to have to pay that much for one week of kinda kickass food. Yes I might be a few pounds heavier, but at least I will be happy!

Comments

  1. Haha this is so awesome. I should totally do this too when our birthday rolls back around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! So did it work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my lord, you've put some thought into this. Hope it works out! (PS: shameless promotion, I updated my blog FINALLY, and there's something you need to read in it. FYI. ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is going well so far, pretty on schedule with the free food!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts