Defcon...

Rocked, frankly. I know, I know, Defcon was on August 8-10 and I am updating about it now? Yep, I am a slow ass when it comes to posts, hence why the blog title. Ok so Defcon was all about hacking, security vulnerabilities, ways to exploit/protect for those vulnerabilities, and a whole hell of a lot of computer/software related shit. It was awesome! I am so going again next year, and I hope to make it more about the drinking too, because dude, I didn't even get drink in Vegas once. Now one night I was pretty toasted, but not drunk. More drunkenness will be had next year! I will probably post later about my favorite talks, and the wall of sheep, but not right now. Let's just say the drama over the Subway hacking talk was fun, and the actual presentation (found on our handy dandy cds that were made before the injunction) was very informative.

So it looks like Jackie and I have found an apartment, don't know if Jeaniy has told anyone yet, but she is going to go of on her own (they grow up so quickly...) so I asked Jackie if she wanted to room, and she was pretty happy to have a chance to get out of her parents house. So we will be moving at the end of September, so whenever people come visit O! they have plenty of choices to pick from.

More detailed posts too come, and they should be sometime soon too :)

Comments

  1. (they grow up so quickly...)
    lol

    And you had better be deleting that picture of my beer cans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to visit before you move to many choices is going to stress me out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts