This is a new post with a title that KP can totally not make fun of

Yes it is December, and yes this is my first post, and yes I understand that I fell off the bandwagon again. This must be like trying to quit smoking, except for I am actually trying to start, oh well looks like I am not so good at the metaphors either.

November went quick, and for that matter so has December. I finished up my university semester 4 weeks ago, and a new one started about 3 weeks ago,so not too much of a break. I have still kept my 4.0, and I am enrolled in 2 classes (ecommerce managment, and management information systems). After that I only have 4 more class, and then I get my masters in MIS.

Orchestra also has finished up for a while, and our next concert isn't till Feb. 21, 2010.

Work has been going fine, pretty much the same old grind. Handle customer cases, work on designs for customizations, get on conference calls. Really nothing to talk about.

So there, I posted, and maybe next time I will be able to talk about something more entertaining.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts