My pool is more popular then your pool...


My current apartment's pool has been busy since the moment it opened before Memorial Day.  I know this because I have a perfect view of it.  It seems like anytime of day it is overrun by preteen clicks, tons o little kids, and perfectly tan college students who have nothing to do for three months.  And I am pretty jealous of all these groups who have so much time to just hang out at the pool none stop.  Then I remember I 1. Hate being hot, 2. Don't like crowds, and then get back to playing my PS3 and watching Hulu.  But I don't really get why it is so insanely popular.  It really isn't that huge or nice of pool, or really have that much space around the pool, but for some reason it seems packed both night and day.

Well let's see what has been happening this last month since I last wrote.  Jeaniy's bachlorette party went well, I think we hit plenty of bars to make it feel like we did something different, but not too many that we were all beat.  The spinach enchiladas that Jeaniy brought to the party were awesome, and were even better after we got back from the bars and scarfed them down. The wedding the next week was one of the funniest ones I have ever gone to, and I am not just saying that cause I was in the wedding party.  Sure it was a bazillion degrees out, but at least we had some shade.  The entire idea of the wedding party riding around on golf carts while every one else was seated at the reception was just genius, pure awesome genius.  I really think every wedding should do that.  Who needs to bar hop when you can stick a cooler on the back of a golf cart, and then run around the course doing donuts?

I am finishing up my summer course today.  It really has been one of the most tedious classes I have done in all my masters classes.  The teacher just really isn't present in the discussions, nor does she grade the assignments in enough time for use to get feedback.  The group project is a joke, so are all the homework assignments. But oh well, I already know that the professor isn't going to teach another class at the university, so should I even bother filling out the class assessment form?  Just one more class, Accounting for the IT professional.  Ugh.

Well I need to get back on task and will update with how the plans for my trip to Italy and Germany are going.

Comments

  1. The idea of a pool is what makes it awesome. If I really think of what makes pools awesome I really can't tell you, I mean back in the day there were dive sticks, water guns, underwater gymnastics and diving boards, but most pools I use now are tiny and don't go deeper than 5 ft. That doesn't change the fact that they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have a pool? im coming over to swim. see ya in 5 hours.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts