Food for Valentine's Day...

I am hungry, so food is on my mind.  Well it is usually always on my mind.  Last year I did a white clam sauce on linguine.  It turned out good, but was way buttery.  Probably didn't help that I made garlic bread too, and that also had a good amount of butter in it.  I think I am going to do my African chicken recipe again, it really is a hit but pretty complicated (way more so then KP's version, which is really awesome too) but it does have one of the most addictive sauces I have ever had.  Right now I am also on a baking kick, so I will probably make some bread.  I am thinking about doing some roasted veggies to go with the dinner.  Roasted because it is easy to shove something in the oven while I am working on the chicken on the stove top.  Maybe something that uses thyme since I need to grab some for the sauce, and parsley.

I will see, but in the running right now are:
Roasted Vegetables
Herb Roasted Veggies
Thyme Grilled Vegetables
Thyme Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Mushrooms

Comments

  1. The think that get's me about your African chicken recipe is that there are too many vegetables in the recipe to be a real African chicken recipe. I propose that you change it too the "Yovo" African chicken recipe, since it is a recipe that would be served to the wealthy tourists that come to the country and not the actual people living in the county.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts