3 blogs a month?

I was looking back at some of my past blogs, and I really have only been blogging once a week. Sorry about that, well that is if anyone reads this. Sometimes I have a lot to say, but then I forget to blog it, and then in genral I forget what I was going to say. Oh well.

Not doing so well in Calculus, but I think I can pull up my grade with this next times test. I just need to do the homework and I should do better. Job is going all right, still a ton o work, but I think that I am handling it better. I just need to set times for it, and then not think about it the rest of the time. You know, handle it more like a job I only do certain hours in the day. I think that would definatly help my stress level.

Well staff meeting last night was quite crazy. Some of the people on staff are pretty unhappy with their jobs right now, but they are mostly unhappy because they suck at time mangement. They were complaining about how little time they have and stuff like that. Sometimes I just want to say suck it up, and deal. But I kept my mouth shut, I try not to whine about my schedule because I am the one who put it together, no one made me do all of this stuff, I am pushing myself.

Ohh well.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. I still love you. ^_^ I'm looking forward to the far-off day when you have nothing to do one night. We will go have oodles of fun. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a tic....

    Why the hell am I not on the "Friend's Blog's" list?!
    You snot! And I only just realized this! Grr! Argh! Watch out, Teeny, or I'll be requesting sharp pointy sticks for my birthday-- all the better to poke you with!
    And post more often!
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts