And the winner is...

God that is over with, well we had a pretty good showing at homecoming, you know that thing that the Greeks compete with each other for. Well we won 1st place in float, v.proud because we did it all by our selves. 1st in costume clowns, congrats trix, and then third in banner, congrats j. And we also won overall parade 1st place. All the girls we v. happy. Homecoming day itself was fine, Kyle wanted to start drink at 7am. Did not happen that way, I think it was close to 8:00 or 8:30 by the time I got a drink in my hand, and it was a bloody mary at that, and that is a morning drink! Headed over to watch the parade with the alumnae and kp, and then had alumni tea afterward, mmmm mr goodcents(sandwiches). And after that was the all important football game, this is what all of homecoming is about, so of course I slept through it like usual. pft like I am going to sit through an entire football game, only did so in high school cause I was a cheerleader. Took a little nap, attempted to study, gave up and read webcomics(bad teeny), and headed out with trix,j, and kp. In took a few beverages, and talked rach to drive us to Mickey D's. Overall, pretty good night. I have a network test tomorrow that I am a little bit worried about. Need to study, but I am finding that concentration is inversely related to how important my task is at hand. Also my stomach says it is burrito time.

Alas but I am at work, dear stomach you will have to wait an hour and a half to have your precious, precious burrito(that is if the damn store has it stocked).

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts