Back to the grind...

Well one of my resoulutions is to try and update more often then I did last semester, and well since updates were no existent, it really should not be that hard to achieve. Well break went well, had a nice christmas with the family, got a digital camera(sony cybershot), sims 2, and a wireless keyboard and mouse. Very happy with all presents, kinda took the fun out of it because I pretty much picked out all of my present this year, but hey at least I liked everything.

I ended up going out and visiting Jana in Salt Lake City, Utah. I love the mountains out there, it was pretty nice weather, not too cold and we had a litte bit of snow. It was great seeing lars again, he is growing up so quick, he will be 3 this coming march. Also while visiting I got to read a ton of books!! I loved it because during the year I never seem to have enough time to read. Just had a little bit of trouble getting back to Iowa, I was suppose to fly on the day when we had all of those ice storms. So I had to go to the airport, wait in line for two hours because the people at united are a bunch of incompendent retards, and then went back and spent an extra day at Janas. Incedently, this is when I finally got my christmas shopping done for my friends! Also Jana taught me how to knit. It is pretty fun, and right now I am working on a scarf.

Well school is going fine so far being that this is my first day of classes, and I have only had one class so far. Got moved into my new room yesterday, cause I had to quit that in-house tech job so I had to move to a different dorm, but that was really nice because now I am a ton closer to campus and my friends!! But KP and her brother helped me take down the lofts yesterday. I would have done it over friday and saturday but I had winterguard(flags) all weekend, but at least we finally have our show done, and our first competition is at the end of Janurary.

Well I guess that is a long enough update for right now, I will try and fill in some more gaps later.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. yay, an update!! i thought this day would never come :) anyways hope youre having fun at school, i'm still on winter break and i'm bored out of my mind. oh yeah and sonny says hi.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts