And I am back again...

Ok, well sorry again for such a long period between my last blog. I swear I have tried blogging, but the world was agaisnt it. Anyways, the semester is going all right, I had my first test last week, in Programming languages, went all right, gotta wait until Monday to see what my grade is. Just getting into the swing of the semester. Well I am loving being back in Roberta again, I missed it when I was in a different hall last semester.

Well lets see what else is going on, well I am not doing winterguard this year, I was just going to have too many conflicts so I decided not to continue with it. Trix, Jeaniy and I had a weak moment and caved in a bought some DDR pads, and a DDR cd, going to get that in the mail soon. Well the story is that we went to a DDR tournament the other week, had so much fun that we decided to get some pads of our own. Can't wait for them too come, should be soo fun!! Besides that, we are having spring recruitment for the sorority right now. Pretty much we have parties, and the girls who want to join come and we chat with them for a while. Nothing formal, but hopefully it goes well!!

Well gotta head out to that, and I promise I will get some more entries in!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Whee!!! DDR! DDR r0x0rs my s0x0rs!!!!!!!!11 w00t!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude. Your updating-ness sucks. ^_^
    However, in lieu of the DDR fun we had last night, I am willing to forgive. Sorta. But you are now no longer allowed to mock me for being slow on updating. You work at a library computer doing not much for what...10 hours a week?! ^_^ You could update!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts