Once again I am procrastinating...

Hey, I think they is my second post in a month! So ha I am improving my update speed *glares at jeaniy*, but anyways, here at the library not doing much, should be working on doing a chapter from my "training materials", but uh. So DDR has been so fun this week, for those not in the loop, Dance Dance Revolution. My friends and I split the price of two DDR pads, and a the DDR Konamix cd. So fun, and I think I am getting more exercise then I have in a long time. Unfortunately I did not play it much this weekend, I got some sort of flu Thursday night, which continued through Saturday. And then Saturday, with schmitty and KP, we had a little sugar fest. It was wonderful, filled with twinkies, cheesy poofs, gummy bears, cookie dough, and we even made smores over a candles. Kinda pathetic, but they tasted soo good. Feeling much better now, just a slight cough.

Ohhh well of to study Outlook...

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Holy shit. I didn't know you guys had *that* much sugar. Wow.
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts