Two in two days..

Wow was i surprised when I had some comments waiting for me, I was pretty sure I had scared everyone of! Well spring break was about two weeks ago, I went to Tucson, Arizona with my mom and older sister, Jana. It was great cause Jana had a condo there for her medical fellowship. It really wasn't too warm, but still it is the desert! I got to see lots of cactuses (cacti?) and other desert stuff, and I had no clue how close tucson was to mexico, it was just an hour away! Besides that I swam, slept and shopped, pretty much in that order too.

So in algorithms we are designing a hoffman codeing tree from a min heap, quite exciting, hopefully me and james will get that done tonight! Then onto perl, I have a test in that tommorrow, but we are still in the begining phases of the language so it really isn't too hard, actually it is quite interesting comparing it to Java.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. yay, christine, youre alive! i was starting to worry. hopefully i'll talk to you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Christine,
    great to hear what ur up to. Its sounds great including the DDR and the internship. The real world can be scary, esp when they expect you to actually do some work. HA HA. Just remember, no stashing food in any equiptment and make sure you can see a small portion of your desk and you'll be fine!!

    Good luck and take care, Helen-Kiwi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts