The evils of T.V...

So I had planned on having a very productive weekend. Aren't plans wonderful? They sound so nice, and perfect in your head, you can even hear what music you will listen to while cleaning, but my plans never work out quite like what I picture. Jeaniy was gone this weekend, headed home to help her Mom around the house, so this made it perfect for me to clean the apartment. Why I say this is that I love to sing while I clean, it helps with the drudgery. The problem is I know my voice is not the best, and I prefer sing at volume that is not really suited to my voice. So needless to say, not much cleaning took place, and all I did was recover from a hangover and watch the food channel.

But on a good note, my computer is fixed!! Computer game heaven here I come!

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts