Weekend Agenda = nothing!

I love a good saturday when at they end of the day you can say you literally did nothing. Not that I don't like to be productive, but thats for the normal week not for the weekend. I do like to travel and meet up with friends, but I really don't think anything can rejuvinate you like a good veg fest. Here was my day, wake up, eat, nape, wake up again, tv, sonic, bedtime. Awsomeness. Today of course I had to pick up from the veg day, but it was well worth it. And cleaning the apartment goes a lot faster when you get to split the tasks.

Well found out on friday that white wine in mass quanities is not a very good thing. It was not a first hand expericnce, but none the less, one I will not forget. Ooh just remembered that I need to post some pics of the new apartment, here they are!

Apartment Pics

Comments

  1. I love the pics of the apartment. It's fun looking where you guys live now, so weird. And I was totally squinting to see what pictures you had on your wall. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pete's paintings look great with that couch, that's all I'm gonna say. And that I'm totally jealous of your cool living space.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts