Back from vaca..

Yeah I really can't call it a break anymore, because damnit I had to use vacation day(s). So saw about 5 hours total of both my sisters, which is fine by me. Because I really don't think they have changed that much since high school, and I didn't get along with them that well with them then. Didn't a little bit of shopping, but I didn't brave any black friday specials, although I was tempted. Mostly hung out with my parents, and caught up on some serious movie and book reading time.

We have Schmity coming to visit this weekend, so Jeaniy and I have to dig up something fun and interesting to do, so she thinks we have a social life or something.

Teeny

Comments

  1. A social life? You guys?? Bwaha!

    Of course, Rachel is a teacher. She hangs out with high schoolers all day. Anything's gotta be better than that. ^_^




    You know I love you guys. <3 ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will make my ass take a trip to Omaha. And another thing: what is your address? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts