What's the best way to get woken up at 6:18 am?

By a phone call from Kacie in Benin!!! I thought my alarm sounded funny, and I was really unsure why it was going off at that time, but as soon as my brain kicked in I figured it was ringing, and not in fact my alarm.

So Kacie called to say hi, wish my mom good luck in her election, and wish Jeaniy and Trixie a happy b-day. I wish I would've been more talkative, but I am a little out of my element at 6:18 in the morning! But she says everything is fine, and now that I am thinking about it, I really can't recall too much else, damn sleepy brain.

But work is going fine, taking a presentations class right now, and just gave a short speech on why you should visit scotland. It was awsome because for research all I did was surf the net for the prettiest pictures of scotland I could find, and since this is for work, I did the surfing while at work! Awsome day. And the speech went well too!

Well I guess it is back to work,
~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts