Back from the Holidays...

And I am typing this from my brand spanking new keyboard!! It is one of those ergonomic deals so I am still getting used to it, but it is pretty kickass, even if it is microsoft.

So I got to and from my sister Janas with the minimal amount of family meltdowns. On a good note I did get my sis in trouble because she called me a bitch in from of the parents. Wow it was totally worth that fight just to see mom and dads faces at that one.

Besides that it was a pretty uneventful week, lots of books were read, and I got to adopt my favorite sleep schedule, 3am -11am, but now I have to get back to the day job tommorrow. God it is going to feel weird, it almost felt like I was on break from school, and I should be heading back today, but nope gotta keep reminding myself that I am in fact still in the real world.

Let me tell you, it still feels weird not to be cramping for tests and projects. Not that I am not learning, but it just feels weird not to have tests anymore.

Off to try and adapt a more regular sleep schedule,
Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts