Tried email blogging, that didn't work so here...

So I have had a financial dilemma for the past week, to spend $100 on an alarm clock or to not spend $100 on an alarm clock.

Now before you say anything about spending that amount on the clock, check out how awesome it is:
http://www.now-zen.com and check out the zen alarm clock or the digital zen alarm clock. They are both pretty sweet.

What attracted me to the clock it that it supposedly wakes you up better, making you feel less groggy in the morning. Now the question is what exactly about the clock wakes you better. After looking at the site it seems to me that it is both the chime and the algorithm it uses to sound (it chimes once at 10 minutes, then progressively chimes more)

I am going to make a software program (or use a combo) to do this same thing, because damnit I have a degree in computer science it sounds like something I should be able to do, and I don't feel like spending that much money, but I want to see if it works.

We will see, but I have set up a different blog to log my progress on making a pc zen alarm clock (
http://pczenalarm.blogspot.com/)

Comments

  1. Ooooh, if you got that program to work, I would totally ask to get in on that action. That is awesome.

    Good luck!! ^_^

    (if you succeed you have my permission to yell "Yatta!")

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts