New Haircut?

I am need of a haircut, probably not has bad as Trixie needs one (she and Jeaniy have mutant hair genes that make their hair grow twice as fast as normal people). And I think I am ready for a change, I think I am ready for bangs. Not the gotta go bangs I had during freshmen year and before (for those of you who haven't seen the pics just picture eyebrow length thick bangs, straight across) but I am thinking of getting swideswept bangs.

Here's the cut I am thinking of right now:I am even pretty fond of the color, well we will see I have an appointment scheduled in two weeks so my mind might change before then.

Opinions anyone?

Comments

  1. Man, isn't that the truth. Mutant hair genes indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haircut.. if you've got the correct hair type for it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it. I say go for it! Hey, what's your address??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts