Is it spring yet?

By God I think it should be!

It got so cold that we had to turn the heat back on. Goodbye small gas bill next month. Hopefully it will start getting warmer again, because I would love to spend some time outside. I wore shorts the the gym yesterday and my legs are blinding white. I know I am pale, I am a computer geek who doesn't like to be hot and comes from German/English genes(come on 1/8th Native American genes kick-in sometime), I am pretty much screwed when it comes to being tan, but I am so pale right now that I am lighter then Cover Girl's Ivory shade, which is the lightest color they make. So I need to get some sun time, and I refuse to pay for it when there is so much available for free. Or there would be if the weather would corporate with me!

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts