Death by mosquitoes...

I really thought I might scratch myself to death or insanity. This was all from sitting out at the porch at Michelle's with Jeaniy and Michelle just for an hour! It just happened that the Off bottle was broken and there were no citronella lamps up. In that hour I got 15 bugs bites on one leg alone, I know I counted them. So since then I have used about every homemade and store bought recipe to keep them for itching. The worst is on my ankle and the back of my elbows. A combo of oatmeal bath, benedryl, soap bar and band aids (so I can't itch them if I wanted to) has seemed to work. Well anyway I am feeling much better now, and I know KP probably has much better bug stories then me, but I was pretty miserable this past weekend and it was a ton of bites for me!

Well my spring semester is finally over, which means my summer semester has already started! Just one class for me this summer, System Analysis and Design. Hopefully it is not too bad, I am just looking forward to having only one class instead of two. Also, this is my second to last class for my Master's degree!! Yay, soon I will have my evenings back.

BTW. picked up Sims 3 Ambitions last week (which I shouldn't have but damn you direct download for being so convenient) and I really like. I think there might be a few bugs going on with the memory usage or it just is a hog, because my computer is even running into a few issues with the rendering, and my machine really isn't the bare necessity required specs.

Comments

  1. I hate bug bites, and I seem to be their #1 target this summer. Sorry I didn't call you last night. I ended up at my parents house for some major bitching. That I'm sure I will share with you when I do call you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts