Like the new design?

Trying out the new design features on Blogger. They are pretty cool and I love the amount of backgrounds to choose from, plus it makes it way easy to change up the color scheme. Although I am still a bit disappointed with the amount of fonts you have to chose from default. I think I might be a bit of a typeface snob.

Class is going well, I am in Applied Systems Development this summer semester. My last two classes ended fine, got A's in both of them so my 4.0 GPA for my Master's degree is still going strong. It was kinda odd with my project management one, one of my group members just kind of disappeared from all group work for the last 2 weeks, but I could see them posting in the regular board. But it can kinda be hard with trying to handle groups with online classes.

Work is kinda hitting a slow patch right now, and that is perfectly fine with me. I have just three days of work this week, till I am heading out west for camping. Yes, me Christine, is looking forward to camping. Now I am not looking forward to no air, having to use a porta potty, or insects, but hanging out with everyone with no work will be a great time.

Comments

  1. Another interesting point to this new design is I tried posting a comment yesterday and it didn't post. Unless you blocked it because I made a comment that not "everyone" will be camping

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts