Yes I know I need to update one more time one Italy...

But I thought I would write about what is going on right now.  Finally got all the pics (well the ones I want seen online) for Italy on Facebook, that only took about 2 monthes.  I know that I got a two week vacation in September but I am really looking forward to having some more time off around Thanksgiving.

Moving in with John has been going well so far.  We have both been pretty good about getting dishes done, and other stuff picked up, and we have been trading off cooking duty regularly so neither one of us cooks more then the other.

Hired a wedding planner for the wedding.  I don't want a big fancy wedding, I just want it to look nice and not have to handle all the details myself.  Mom has actually been pretty busy with her representive stuff, and my sis-in-law has been having family stuff going on, so the people who had been way into weddings aren't so much right now.  So I figured if I wasn't going to have as much support from them, that I would just hire someone to handle it.

Work has been fine.  Finally finishing up my Master's degree this semester.  My last class in an accounting class for IT professionals, and it is just as difficult as I thought it would be.  Everytime I try to read the book, my eye just glaze over.  Thankfully I just have about a week left in the class, and I think I will still walk out with an A in it.

Well that's my update for now.  I will post something later on about the final part of John and I's trip to Rome.

Comments

  1. I like real time posts, I'm sure you will someday finish your Italy trip (I predict by 2012), but is nice to hear how your life is currently going.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts