Sorry So Long...

So I know it has been about a month, but there are reasons for no postings. One is that I was very busy doing nothing, really it is amazing how much time doing nothing can take up. But now I do have an actual excuse, I have this boot camp for hall staff going on. My PERT job(computer help pretty much and I live in the halls) means that I have to do all the training with the RA's(resident assistents btw) and such so I have been having a ball learning how to do icebreakers and how to confront a drunk student. Really, fun times. Good part of it though I do get my own room, 704 Millikan, bad part it is still in a freshmen dorm and it is on the 7th floor. Very excited about Joyce and KP getting back in the US, make sure you call!! Else just getting used to being on campuse, I do feel a little bit confined because sadly I have no car. Ohhh well, guess I am off to another training session. Talk later...


~Teeny

Comments

  1. So my cell phone is lost, which means I do not own your number anymore please send it to me. I'm home yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey christine, hope your having fun back at school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey now, I didn't get multiple exclamation points when you got to see me again! Hmph. And I just bought you a present today and everything. ^_^

    Anyways-- I'm working on bringing that loft up to you. When do you have some free time from now until Wednesday? Or should we just plan on putting it up Wed?
    Oh, and are you going to email me back or should I just chase you around the internet? ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts