Homecoming craziness

Well once again it is time for homecoming. An excuse for us Greeks to compete with each other for who is supposedly the best. We put weeks(well if homecoming was later we could've put more time into it) of work into one day. The parade this Saturday. Should be interesting, mostly because I plan to be very tipsy. Kegs and Eggs. At around 7am or so in the morning you head over to the Outback,local bar, and they are serving breakfast and beer. What more do you need? So I, and several friends, will be pre-partying(or according to Hanne foreplay) before the 11 am parade.

Week has been fine, I have a networking test on Monday that might kick my ass, and then Friday I have both a calc test and software engineering. Not sure about the se class, but I think it should go well. Just have to start studying, and I just have to try and get some network study time between the festivities.

Nothing else going on, the skit is doing fine, not as good as some peoples, but way better then others!

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts