Slacking on the blogging front...

I was so good when I was in scotland. I would blog mostly every other day, or if you were lucky, every day. I really don't think I have had as much to say since I am back home. Pretty much it is work, class, class, class, help people with computers, work, and then study. Although this weekend there was not much studying involved. Ok, so the calc test went all right, not good, not horrible, but really I think I should have gotten a better grade, I guess I will just have to work harder for this next test. Ok we had initiation on friday, and then had a fun pizza and really bad romantic comedy night(ummm we watched the one with Ashley Judd, v. bad but she tries oh so hard by adding in all of those voice overs). Saturday, helped out with our float, went to the DZ Barbeque(spelled right?) and then headed out with the girls. Had a great time at Lacies(Jello Shot night) and then head out to the Palms till it closed. Good weekend, not feeling so good on sunday, but it passes. Today has been a little hectic, mondays always suck, but not too bad. Got to talk with Shaz a bit(hey girl), and just trying to catch all the little kids who want me to fix there computers.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. hey good to here - well we're back in uni today - first day!!!! - all new problems.... - ah well speak to ya soon

    Mwah!!!!
    Malky

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts