Happy Labor Day...

Wonderful day, no school, so this means three day weekend! Yeah for all! I think that I am going to miss bank holidays a lot, because according to Sharon, they were an excuse to get drunk during the day, not that one is really needed maybe more of a back-up excuse. So of course I have used this three day weekend to be very productive and catch up on my sleep, anime, and homecoming hours. Homecoming hours, for those who don't know you lucky people you, we do a thing called homecoming which revolves around a football game(american football) and we have a parade, and the game and such, people make a big deal about this. And me being in a soroity, our Greek system always is very activly involved in homecoming. So hence homecoming hours, manual labor the soroity makes us do so they can have a float/skit/clowns in the parade, we have a required amount each member has to do each week untill homecoming. Ours is 8 hours each week, I am very busy during the work week, so it pretty much just leaves my weekends free for homecoming hours. Fun times.

~Christine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts