Brand spanking new...

Well so I was suppose to work on homework and PERT stuff, so I decided my blog needed a new layout, pretty huh? The graphic is from one of my backrounds I made, the full backround is in my deviant art gallery(link to the side), check them out if you want, I am quite proud of them.

Well my b-day celbrations went well last night, I did do all 21 shots. Surprising I did not throw up, I just passed out at 12 and woke up at 10 am with an awful headache. It was one of those that it hurts to just to look at stuff. It took me the majority of today to recover from it. So my productivity that was planned went down the drain. Well pretty much like the usually do.

Off to try and do something, or sleep.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TEENY!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!

    hope ya had a good one!
    got a new blog if you wanna know its on
    http://iknowthisbecasuetylerknowsthis.co.uk/blog/

    will try and keep it up to date :)

    MWAH!!!!!!

    Malky

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey christine your blog looks awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heeeeeey, nice layout! You should really just post a permanent link to your DeviantArt account though, ya know. Then I'd be able to give feedback much easier.

    Btw, can you hook me up with a DA account somehow?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drunk-ass. ^_^ Hey, I got the pictures developed, and while they are rather uninspired (please don't ask how many are of you holding a shot and smiling ^_^), there are some great ones of faces you make. ^_^
    We're going to Lucky's tonight if you want to come. ^_^
    see ya later,
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts