First day of the last school trimester...

Yea so school has offically started, and I have started out on the right foot. Unfourtutly I have to work the 8am shift at the library but the good thing about it is that I feel that I am getting something accomplished even if it just is reading my webcomics a few hours earlier then I usually do. Enjoyed some JavaCity already, oh JavaCity how I have missed you and your iced mochas and chai teas. Only have two classes today Geology, freshman level ooooh yea, and then Humanities, I really don't know about this one reports are really not my thing!

Besides that the two classes that I am worried about are Comp Org II and Stats II, I got the book for my stats class and it has the word multivariable in it, and in my books that is never a good word to have in the title.

ohhh well, I will update later when I have actually gone to my classes,
Teeny

Comments

  1. It was great to see you yesterday. I'm glad the first day went well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HIA THERE

    Glad things are going well, i did Geology if you are needing any info!!!
    miss you

    from sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. which humanities are you taking?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts