Toga, toga, toga

Make sure the above is read with channeling animal house in mind. Well attended the first toga party of the year, at the Sig Eps, the second one of course will be our informal. It was fun, crowded, hot and full of little girls trying to pull bikinis off as togas, but with that is mind, it still was fun. We headed out rather late for ourselves, at around 10:30! Joyce helped us all have kickass togas, I will post some group pics when I get them uploaded so you can see how kick ass they were. Of course the party got busted by the cops, but they all seem to now-a-days.

Tests, quizzes and projects, oh my. Yep it is getting hectic around the room, Jenny and I have our first Multimedia test, as well as an interview to have done by Wednesday. My multimedia class is the one I dread the mostly, just because it is at night one time a week, and seems like it will never end, and we get this assignments that are pretty much just busy work that takes like 3-4 hours to do!

Went to my brother's brad's wedding last weekend, took Joyce for moral support, not sure if I will ever be able to talk her into going to any of my family stuff again. Saw Carmen with my friend James on Friday, then toga party yesterday, and today has been pretty sedate in comparison.

Almost time for my dance practice,
Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts