Whats up in my life...

School is going fine, papers and quizzes right now, I have my first test coming up on tuesday in Computer Org II. Right now I am writing my Multimedia Production paper, it is on user testing, very boring but at least I got to have Trixie be my test so we got through the testing in about an half an hour! Besides that just got done with sorority recruitment, went all right we got some great girls but some of the other sororities can be hugh bitches!

Besides that, Dance Co. tryouts are tonight and I still need to think of four eight counts for the girls can tryout for modern/lyrical with. Welp I am going to finish up my paper.

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Is your test next Tuesday?

    I was finishing unpacking, and I do have my Comp. Org. II binder. I'm going to be in Maryville this weekend. I'll bring it down and leave it with you.

    Hope it's all going well
    -Victor

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you ready for me and jaime to come visit you in like two weeks?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts