The Silent Addiction...

Yea so I think I might be a facebook.com addict. First of all every time I get online I check my email then facebook, Second I belong to more then 10 groups, Third about 6 of those groups I made myself or am a officer in them, Fourth when I am not on facebook, I think of things that I should put on facebook when I get on next. Where is an intervention when you need one?

So skit practice went fine last night, for homecoming we put on a variety show and fraternity and sororities team up together and but on small skits about homecoming type theme. Although it is a little hard to get our partners to concentrate sometimes. My week, test tonight and test tomorrow, then blessed release for like a day, then on to projects and more tests and such. God I need a nap and it is only 9 am.

off to attempt to study,
Teeny

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts