Halloween on a Monday bites...

They need to make sure Halloween is permanently on a Friday or Saturday, it just sucks not really being able to go out, and have tests and school the next day. Just doesn't make much sense.

School is going, past midterms, and the thing that is keeping me going is thanksgiving and graduation. Speaking of which, I need to turn in my gown sizing and such.

Started looking for apartments in Omaha, found some really nice potential ones. Now I just need to find some time to go look at them. Can't really this weekend, it is Trixie's and Jeaniy's 21st Birthday. Finally we can take them to the bars with us, no more pre-partying (or as Hanne calls it "foreplay"). Well maybe we will preparty a little.

Besides that, two tests, two projects, and I need to grade some stuff for the class I am helping with. So all in all, busy week, but I should be able to get through it.

On to study for my org test,
Teeny

Comments

  1. Dude I haven't updated my blog in ages. You're making me look bad, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really hurt you never visit my blog anymore. *sad eyes, sniff*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just giving you crap, and what's wrong with peace juniper?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts