Wedding Madness...

Why is everyone getting married THIS summer!?!? I have had one wedding so far, but I still have three to go, and it seems like every weekend till august I have to do something for someone's wedding. Showers, bachelorette parities, rehearsal dinners, it seems like it never ends sometimes. Maybe it is like a disease, someone gets engaged and then bomb five of your friends have also caught that bug!

Besides the constant driving, life is going well, although I am certainly sick of I80 right now. The only thing that keeps me alive during those five hours is my iPod, I have no clue how I survived it before I got that.

Helped out a friend this weekend bartending. It was quite fun, most people thought this is what I did for a living, and a big plus I got paid some nice moola!

Getting used to the real world. The reason I histate to blog sometimes is because what the hell would I write? Went to work, came home from work, paid bills, went to bed, rinse and repeat? But really, I have just been getting into a really boring, very reliable rutine. The only thing that changes is my food, and which Netflixs I have that day.

Hope everyone is doing well, if anyone reads this anymore, well besides you KP!

~Teeny

Comments

  1. Um, excuse me? I read!

    And holy god you updated! Do you realise how much of your shit we still have? Most notably... your printer? When we come up for Michelle's wedding, we're going to have a trunkload of your junk. Fair warning, dude.

    Your life right now couldn't possibly be more boring than mine. And you're getting paid. Right now I'm bored and poor. *cry*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted, I'm so proud. We all have boring lives, its a fact.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts