God I can't believe I am still online at 1:40 in the morning...

Speaking of blog design updates, I should really look into that. Plus I am currently hosting my header picture on my school web account, and I am pretty sure that is going to get terminated soon! Hmmm with my new found jsp, web programming, and kickass programming skills maybe I can come up with a design that doesn't suck too much.

Nothing much going on, my plants that I got in the wake of my kitty catrasthrope are actually doing good. I bought some herb plants, cause I figured at least they might have some functionally then just looking pretty.

Looking forward to michelles bachelorette party tomorrow(or should I say tonight) night. We are heading to Old Chicago, and then her sister's place. Should be fun.

Don't worry, I am already working on making sure that my apartment is livable,and no waist high pile of clothes this time!!

Comments

Popular Posts