On the road again...

Got back safely from J&J house. Your directions were quite good Trix and I did not even get lost once heading back to the interstate. The road was quite uneventful, which is always nice, and I only saw one cop on the road. Angie's wedding was fun. The actual ceremony section was not too long, and the reception had the food waiting for the guests when you got there. So everyone got to eat before the wedding party even got there! Of course the highlight of the evening was Angie, the bride, doing a keg stand in her wedding dress. Closely following that highlight, was me and Trix singing "Joy to the World" by Three Dog Night. We thoroughly kicked ass, although I think we were our own biggest cheerleaders.

It was great hanging out with J&J, and seeing the K-man. Its so odd not to see everyone mostly everyday like we did in college.

Well these next two weeks I am going to be a road warrior. I am driving up to Minnesota on Friday to visit my sister, and then that next weekend I will be in KC to send KP out with a bang! Should be a hell of a time.

~Teeny

Comments

Popular Posts