Wait, what its June already?

Where did May go? It's hard to believe it is June already, and it makes me slightly depressed because back in the college days it meant you were out for the summer, now it just means it going to get hot, and you still have to work. Boo. But I do have my summer vacation scheduled, going to see the family for the 4th! But it is only about a week off compared to what, three months? No fair, college people enjoy your summer while you can!!

Worked on the waltz jump during skate class this week, I kinda rocked it, but I am not allowed to go away too much from the side encase I take a spill. And the whole getting up early thing is still kinda working, missed out one day, but over all I like not feeling rushed in the morning. Speaking of which I should head off to bed so I can actually get up in the morning!

~Teeny

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts