Wine on a empty stomach...

... is never a good thing. So Jeaniy and I just lazed around all day finishing up the Belgarid series by David Eddings (yea I know it is young adult, so sue me). Very good series, and I highly suggest it if you like the fantasy genre. Got a whole bunch of nothing done, and then decided to open a bottle of wine instead of fixing something for dinner, wow smart move Teeny. Ugh note to self cheap Merlot is an awful thing ( and don't buy an 2006 Alice White Merlot again)

~Teeny

Comments

  1. I'm all about the Spanish wine, myself. I've actually never had a bad tempranillo or garnacha. Even the cheap ones (cheapest I've gotten is maybe a 3 GBP tempranillo) are still tasty. Whereas with cabernet savignon or shiraz, it can really be hit or miss. I'm not a huge merlot fan, really. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts