Belton here I come...

Heading out for a friend's wedding this afternoon, actually in less then 3 hours! Packed last night, so Jenny and I should be ready to take off. Wedding present? Check! Hope you like it Ashley, although I think you will enjoy it more then Brian. Been practicing quite a bit, so I hope it will sound good for the wedding (Rachel (violin) and I (viola) will be playing Trumpet Voluntary, Trumpet Tune, Cannon in D and Rondeau).

Besides that, not much going on here, finishing up projects, taking my figure skating lessons (should be in free skate level any time now, and oooh got my waltz jump down!), and trying to implement GTD in my work/personal life right now.

Well back to work, need to finish up a JUnit before hitting the road,
Teeny

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts