Are you sure you aren't going to burst into flames?

Yea direct quote from Kyle referring to my pale ass being in the sun. So went to a lake this weekend and got to go wake boarding and tubing. Unfortunately, had a spill when I was walking onto the dock, but my knee and elbow just got a little banged up. I also I have a pretty spectacular bruise on my leg too! So needless to say, I was in a world of pain on Sunday, mostly from the amount of activity and my lack of sunscreen on the top of my hands.

Work is going well, looks like I might get to have my first visit to a potential customer site! I will write more when we have something a bit more finalized. My friend from my hometown, Beth, is coming to visit this weekend so I really need to do an overhaul on the apartment.

Well back to work.

Comments

  1. hope you are feeling better and i am still waiting for a reply on the email i sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever manage to burn JUST the top of my hands... Good one Christine. Kudos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If it helps, I did burn my shoulders a bit too, but the tops of my hands just hurt so bad when they were burned.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts