Postponed...

Well it looks like my trip to D.C. isn't happening till next month, which is fine, because hopefully the weather will not be as warm!

Besides that, not too much going on. Our apartment complex is repaving it's roads, which means we were not allowed to park by our building. Kinda sucked, but they had this employees with golf carts to drive you back to your apartment if you had to park far away. Thankfully the parking in front of our apartment goes back to normal today!

Google chat has been blocked at work, but gmail still works fine. Kinda annoying, but I didn't use it too much, but it was nice to chat with everyone sometimes (especially the couple of times I caught KP online), so luckily we have found a work around, but not sure how long that will work.

Comments

  1. I went to DC the summer after my senior year, and for being our capital, it is probably the dirtiest city I have ever seen. And I almost got tackled by the guard at the Holocaust museum for getting my video camera out. Sorry. I wasn't going to sell the blueprints to Bin Laden though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts