Come on Starbucks...

Ok I know I am picky. And I know that you are semi-new at your job, but a grande non-fat latte with chai syrup and a grande chai latte with only two pumps of chai syrup are two way different things. Please don't make me drive all the way back there from my work, and then act like nothing is wrong ask me me, "So huh do you want me to put a couple shots of espresso in this?". No, I would like you, mister cashier who screwed the fuck out of my order to gave me a kinda warm, and very weak chai, an apology and just make it right so I can go on my happy caffeinated day. Thank you mr. nice barrister by making it for me, telling me the dude at the counter isn't very good at writing on the cups, and asking me "You wanted that skinny, right honey?".

Boo on you Starbucks.

Comments

  1. oh Teeny, I just don't know how to start with this post there is just so much I could mock. Starting with your dependence on Starbucks, find a new coffee shop, I promise it will taste better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just an every once in a while thing, and you would be amazed at the number of coffee shops who do not have chai syrup but have awful chai powder!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Teeny, I love you even more for this post.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts