Yay I get to travel soon...

Hey guys, sorry it has been a while since I wrote, just been busy at work. So my trip to D.C. has finally gotten scheduled, for next Tuesday, and then I will be back Thursday night. Now I am getting a little nervous about the presentation since it is actually happening soon! Also I am swamped with another project, ugh!

Besides that I had my first orchestra concert of the season (Schmann, Brahms and Wagner) and it went great, we played at a new church that was huge and had awesome acoustics!

Jeaniy and Joyce got back from the Pitt State game in one piece last night, although they both looked like they had had enough traveling for the weekend

~Teeny

Comments

  1. hey i went ahead and started a new blog. its http://www.bethguyrobot.blogspot.com. hopefully i will update it more often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I didn't know you were going to DC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved DC when I was there about 4 years ago. It's kind of dirty, but it's nice to be a different are/side of the country for a bit. ^_^ Have fun, don't stress too much!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts