It's the most wonderful time of the year...

I do love the fall, especially these last few days. The weather is perfect, the trees are changing, and I can still wear jeans and I t-shirt and I am not too hot or too cold!

So this last weekend Jenny, Joyce, Kyle and I hit a Halloween party at a bar and then went downtown to another bar. It was pretty fun (also met up with a guy I met last weekend at a thing for Michelle's work, he hasn't called yet but I might just give him a call and see if he wants to hang out). I went as an emo chick (yes a repeat of my Super Emo kid costume from the super hero party earlier this year) Jenny went as Mary Anne, Kyle as Gulligen, and Joyce as a Girl Scout. I swear, if you want to get guys attention, dress as a girl scout. Every time we would walk past a group of guys, heads would turn (in Joyce's direction, because really who checks out the creepy emo chick) and then one or more guys would whisper to their buddy's "Hey, is that a girl scout outfit?" and then more staring. There were some awesome costumes at the party, I really need to steal some of Jenny's pics because I forgot my camera! There was a guy on stilts, one in this awesome Star Wars costume (really you have got to see the pic to believe the awesomeness of this costume).

Nothing much happening this week, might go to the hockey game on Friday or Saturday, it is suppose to be one of the best games of the season, and with the student discount we usually get (hey I am not above using my Bearcat card, my logic is, I am still paying student loans therefor I can use a student discount) the game is pretty affordable to go to.

Well back to work.

PS. And no I have not heard back from rock climbing boy.

Comments

  1. I have never been to an adult halloween party. Ever. I think they'd be a blast. Maybe next year. There was a girl dressed like a slutty pirate at school though. She's the only one who dressed up... she kind of stood out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts