Rocks in the head...

Yea so the rock climbing date was a complete bust.

So from the beginning, we met at October Fest, had fun, polkaed and I gave him my number and he called. We were suppose to meet up at a house party he and his roommates were throwing, but I had no one to go with and had a huge headache, so I didn't end up going.

Flash forward to this past weekend, we decide to do something on Saturday, I suggest mini golf or maybe meeting up to go indoor rock climbing (he works at the place at the university), he really likes the idea of rock climbing and says yeah lets hang out, and meet me at the gym around 1:30. So I find the gym with the minimum amount of trouble, and find that he is not just meeting me there, he is actually working. So I was kinda disappointed at that but oh well, but then I stand around for about a half an hour in really uncomfortable rock climbing shoes while he helps someone learn how to belay. Then we work on some climbing without ropes (we really weren't going high) but we are doing this with a group of three other girls. So this is not only a date, but we don't even get to hang out alone. Also he made no attempt at any small talk (its not like we were climbing the entire freaking time) but I barely got any eye contact, or about any acknowledgment beyond "Oh hey, you are here". So about an hour and half into this supposed date, I am done, so I tell him I am going to head out, and all he said to me is "Ohh, well give me a call sometime". Yeah right. So overall pretty disappointed, cause I went in excepting a date but I diffiently got the buddy vibe the entire time.

Well I gotta get ready for D.C.,
Teeny

Comments

  1. Eww. That really sucks. Laaaaame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....boooo. On a side note, rock climbing is actually quite cool. I'm trying to find a place around here where I can do that stuff.

    Hope the trip goes well. We'll be on opposite sides of the country!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts