Ok I take that last blog post title back...

Now it is too cold, not as cold as I know it is going to get, but man I want some warmth back.

Everything has been going fine at work, kinda excited because my workgroup is going on a lunch outing tomorrow, just have to decide the place now. You would think this would be easy, but no it has been a flipping long process and now we have it narrowed down to three choices, and I am making everyone vote for one place. God, I hope there is not a tie.

So I had a date this last weekend with a new guy, Jon (not sure on the spelling), and he seems really nice. Met up at a gathering Michelle's work had. He met up with us for Halloween and then this last weekend I went on a hay rack ride with him. I know, hay rack rides are not me in the least bit, but I went along with it for the hell of it. Turned out to be pretty fun, his friends are really cool. So the hay rack ride part was not my favorite, but afterwards we ended up having a bonfire which was fun, but really what is not fun about standing around and drinking some beers? He gave me a call yesterday (couldn't talk because I was at Spamalot!!) and he wants to do something Thursday or Friday. He seems like a nice guy, and he really is funny, and we have a lot in common, problem is I am not sure how much I am attracted to him. God that is just me, finally meet a dateable guy, and I am not sure if I want to date him.

Ok so back to Spamalot, well it rocked! King Author had to be my favorite, even though it was the understudy playing it when we saw it! I thought he did a good job. Didn't get any souvenirs, but I was kinda tempted by some of the t-shirts.

Well back to work.

Comments

  1. You poor thing. No break for Christine. That totally sucks about not being attracted to him. Maybe you're not right now, and you will be eventually. Maybe you're just scared of your crazy intense feelings towards him. ^_^

    I hope you decide on lunch without a fist fight.

    Glad you enjoyed Spamalot! Sounds like it would be fun. *jealous*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts