Drunk Update...

Soo I am blogging sem-intoxicated. I was the DD, but don't worry, I was only buzzed, but occurding to the commericals buzzed driving is drunk driving, but how the fuck do you get around other wise???? It is not like you take a fucking taxi in this town. Ok, so friday I get the day off for good friday. Yay!! Sleep in time! I just have to stop writing right now and pay triubute to the double cheeseburger gods, mmm thank you for this days two pattys topped with cheese pickles and onions, amen. Ok to continue had an entire day planned, working out, studying, you know all that jazz, what did I end up doing?? Sleeping till around noon and well that was about it. Damn day wasted. Kinda sad cause me and Jenny have not gotten to really hang out since my birthday and she was sick then. We were suppose to hang out tonight, but she ended up going to Lincoln. Sorry I might have been a little bit short on the phone, mostly cause I was upset that you weren't going to hang out tonight.

Well work wise, I might get a chance to got to a conferece for java (JavaOne) but my boss has not decided yet.

Ok so that was my update KP!!

Comments

  1. it's about time you update, although I wasn't that suprised because I just talked to you last night and you told me you posted.

    Oh, that double cheeseburger sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts